Please note that microneedling appointments are currently unavailable to book online. Please book a microneedling consultation to assess your skin and book your treatment with your esthetician upon verification.
What is Automated Micro-Needling?
Automated Micro-Needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy) is an innovation in esthetics for the treatment of fine lines, acne scars and improvement of the skins overall appearance. During this procedure, tiny needles are used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to produce collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process results in a thicker dermis with the appearance of softer wrinkles.
- Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduction in appearance of hyper-pigmentation and hypo-pigmentation, acne scars, traumatic scars and stretch marks.
- Generally creates a fresher appearance or glow to the skin.
- The process is entirely natural and safe.
- Your own collagen is long-lasting.
- Safe for all skin types, unlike laser.
- No permanent damage.
- Can be safely repeated for greater results.
- Less painful than some other treatments.
- Short healing period – as few as 5 days.
- More affordable than most treatments.
- Reddening of the skin which subsides in 3-5 days.
- Mild initial swelling which subsides in 1-2 days.
- Bruising in some cases which may last 5-10 days.
Our Microneedling Services
Single Facial Microneedling Facial Treatment – $295
3 Session Facial Microneedling Treatment Package – $695
60 Minutes Each
Neck and Body Microneedling Treatment – pricing dependent on consulation
Length will vary